I’ve been neglecting my site over the last few months, and I have to stop that. For the rest of this week, you’ll see scheduled posts of all the content I failed to post. Watch again if you want, or don’t. It’s not a big deal. I just want to be able to point people to my website so they’ll see all my latest content rather than have to point them to a thousand different places.
I ordered parts for a new PC, so I’m really excited about that. It’s mostly a budget “gaming” PC, but I’ll show you the specs anyway.
- Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 GHz Quad Core Processor
- MSI Z97 Gaming 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
- G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB RAM
- Kingston SSDNow V300 120 GB Solid State Drive
- EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Cert Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
And the parts I already had:
- Zalman Z5 Black Stell ATX Mid Tower (No USB 3.0 Ports on the case, unfortunately)
- 1 TB WD Black Drive (For storage)
- ATI XFX R7950 GHOST 3 GB GDDR5 Video Card (Got for free from an old friend)
- DVD Drive from some old HP computer
- Old ass monitors that I’ll need to replace.
- Microsoft PRO GAMING (not really) Ergonomic Keyboard
- Dell OEM mouse (I’m a baller)
This was all done with the intent on having a computer that A) wasn’t running on 10 year old failing hardware and B) would keep up with my video editing and game recording. I didn’t spend a ton, but enough.
I’m also still waiting on Retroware to get me going on my new article series for them. I’m chomping at the bit and ready to go, but alas, they apparently aren’t. Still excited to get going though!